Industrial Water Management is one of the key topics of the ACHEMA Congress Programme.
The congress programme comprises the complete spectrum of chemical and process engineering as well as biotechnology themes. The congress programme lectures provide insights into current research activities and new scientific results.
For industry, water represents an indispensable component of its ongoing development. Efficient industrial water management provides industry with a wide range of economic and strategic advantages.
Keywords among others are:
- Efficient treatment of complex wastewaters
- Energy efficiency in water management
- Industrial water reuse
- Instrumentation, control, and digitalisation
- Recovery of valuables from wastewater
- Developments in desalination